2010年10月21日星期四

I wish the success of the Beijing Olympics

Recently fell in love with the movement, fell in love with the feeling of sweat, fell in love with the ease of muscle tension, and sisters could not believe that I must have been alien tune wrapped!
I feel strange, in the end their To what extent can changing? ago I do not like sports, a move to breathe now? do is on a two-hour gym, yoga also be unable to stop, physical strength to do! person limit? I think people are No limit h is also a strong desire to work recently, Who is that? even I do not even know ourselves! more bizarre is that .. I have a computer again! From now on, I'm a modern 3C! can later more direct contact with us!
Olympic opening soon, and I do not think is the most extreme athletes who look forward to all the games, but I hope we can win all the titles! ha ha! players do not have the pressure But to do all Oh! wish successful Beijing Olympic Games!!

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论