2010年10月21日星期四

Chen cursor I want to be remembered 像雷锋那样ugg tall bootsMoncler Jassen

(Disclaimer: republication \not to donate half of the wealth, but to donate to charity all his property. \China's charity in a storm, thus blowing.

According to the 2010 Hurun charity list, Chen cursor contributions in 2009 totaling 325 million yuan, ranking fourth in China; Chen cursor net worth of 30 billion yuan last year, in Fortune magazine table top 340; until early 2010, his total contributions exceed 10 billion yuan.

Chen cursor I also like his open letter as \He \He loves to tell their hard life that year, each charitable donations, and a series of honors, but also love to say some \

2010 年 9 8, near the Financial Street, Xicheng District, an upscale district in office, the cursor is accepted, \Here is his upper and lower levels to buy six or seven hundred square meters of floor, pure wood decoration, rustic style. Before the \

\to donate, how the money come from?

Chen cursor: I now have 11 cities in the country house demolition company. The company is now removing the largest high-tech environmental company, is the only one able to secondary use of construction waste the company. Up to now, I am the only one (business) can be imported from Germany, \do subgrade materials.

China News Weekly: This project is about the scale of the annual number of treatment? How much revenue and profit?

Chen cursor: Light year of this project is about business value of around 7.0 billion, not including scrap steel. If included in the wall of the scrap steel, operating income will exceed 100 billion.

the past few years, cities are constantly building, removal of the volume of business in each city are great, every year over one trillion square meters of construction debris. My \It is mobile, and where there is removal of business, I'll drag this equipment where scooters.

China News Weekly: Before you get rich in the process, there is no support for the local government?

Chen cursor: no. Nanjing, 2009, 800 million square meters houses demolition, removal of 200 million square meters plant, add up to 10 million square meters, I get less than 5 million square meters.

years, I have strict demands on themselves, never once went to dance halls, nightclubs, sauna, and I never looked for any leader has done any of a business, nor from the hands of the Government took acre of land, I never Chen cursor deal with the government, never gave the leadership gift.

China News Weekly: Do you like the size of the company in the country account for what share of the industry?

Chen cursor: 95% of the company's business comes from second-hand, I can not get the primary business. For example, the CCTV building fire, now I am doing is taking from the hands of Beijing Urban Construction Group, second-hand business.

China News Weekly: If you can get first-hand business, how much profit?

Chen cursor: Last year I was operating income of 10.3 billion and net profit was 4.1 billion, if the business is single-handedly, the net profit of about 10 billion yuan.

China News Weekly: Your very close to industry and real estate, have not thought about doing real estate development?

Chen cursor: I've thought about it. I also want to turn into a real estate earn more profits to help more people to enter before I know to come up with large sums of money to do so. Last year, I proposed to abolish the two \I do not participate in the tender did not know before, participated in the know.

China News Weekly: So you do not do real estate?

Chen cursor: not done, so I am innocent Chen cursor can stand the (test), I do high-profile charity, I am so over the years is to uphold the law.

China News Weekly: Do you say that a large blow to developers.

Chen cursor: a lot of rich people hate me, hate me Well sure, would have felt how rich he was righteous, it is not up-hyun, then the cursor Chan-hyun as you like to donate ah. They have the pressure to donate today to see my donations tomorrow, he can not blow up.

my net profit last year was 4.1 million donated to over 310 million, and later became the annual \Last year, I donate my more than 76% of net profit, which is never been seen before.

China News Weekly: This number accounts for how much you share all the wealth? About your current assets, how much?

Chen cursor: In accordance with the past few years, I usually donations are accounted for 50% of net profits. I do not have much personal property. Total assets now, with housing, machinery and equipment, production lines, about 50 billion yuan. I promise I am old, so after all the property will be donated, but I am old so I can later how much property, I do not know. I am young and strong, only 42 years old, I hope to be able to create more wealth, perhaps in time to reach hundreds of billions, perhaps only the next two million. Finally, much is left has nothing to do, but I have much to donate much.

\how do you see this view?

Chen cursor: Many people who know me know that I was from small to large, have been doing charity, has been doing good, persevere in doing. Donate once a year before, it is donated every month. You can look under the 11th of this month, in Gansu Province, the opening ceremony of the Expo Hall that day, where I announced to the 16 flood-fighting equipment Zhouqu donated to Gansu. In addition, there are 2,000 teaching computer, there are 20 million combined.

I do not contribute each month, you will feel a little Biede sad. I usually donate a couple million a month, donate where to go, remember plainly.

China News Weekly: is your own personal property?

Chen cursor: I said is my own. This decade, in line with a principle I have: I do not operate where donors, donor management where I do not, I do not have any special purpose. For instance, I get a piece of land in a place, amounting to billions, the Government should give one hundred million to me, I donated 20 million, I think it is not called charity, because of its nature and purpose with the transaction.

183 million this year, I donated, for example,ugg tall boots, when I called the Spring Festival, led over three hundred entrepreneurs \Guizhou, Sichuan, Tibet and other places, will send out red envelopes. We mainly through the local civil affairs departments, and education to the needy households and destitute families we choose, and some entrepreneurs to take the kids one on one payment, to help others experience a pleasure, but also an education for their children.

China News Weekly: Do you donate this way, including your assets after the announcement to donate all their family members what you think?

Chen cursor: As the saying goes, not a person, not into a door. I have no concept of money to treat his wife, she came from a small cadre family, father is the director of rural cooperatives, the mother in the hospital, is also a director. Say \She is not short of money in the family, causing her no concept of money. Therefore, this decade, I donated more than one billion, the two of us did not because of contributions fights a mouth.

children in this area, starting from three years old, every time I regarded my child to the donation site, and told him that the money donated to go. Every time I donate money to several conditions: First, the recipient must be present, the media scene, government officials arrived at the scene, to be a witness,Moncler Jassen, and then donated the check, computers, vehicles, money and other supplies on-site away,moncler store, because the charity to make people who need help see and feel.

China News Weekly: Your 3-year-old children can understand it?

Chen cursor: Once, China Central Television interview him, he said: \How many children in your family?

Chen cursor: It is now 7 years old. Two children, another 14 years old.

China News Weekly: You do not want your child to stay a little money, so that they will be more decent than some of it?

Chen cursor: Two years ago, I changed the names of two children, \

China News Weekly: and you do business-related?

Chen cursor: relevant, is to make people call when their names to remind people to protect the environment. Last year, when he was 6 years old, Spring Festival, the small Shenyang said, \finished. \I am now is the capital city,uggs outlet store, he said he would when the world's leading city.

China News Weekly: Your two children are now spending how?

Chen cursor: you may not believe, my children, when the New Year, New Year's money gave him a few hundred dollars. Two children are my kind of personality, you give him hundreds of dollars a month he could not loaded move. Now her children, I was also very tight control of money. I gave him some money, I told him, her classmates, they must be rushing to pay the bill. After the students will leave an impression, you're generous.

China News Weekly: children are common on school? Where?

Chen cursor: all ordinary schools, in Nanjing,UGGS Schoenen, the door of the school, close to home. Two children were inside the top five in the class, very smart. At the gates of the hotel, I gave him 2 million dollars saved, so he often when nothing more than getting together with classmates.

China News Weekly: Your life?

Chen cursor: My life is very simple, consumption is not high, I like to eat local dishes. I basically have friends in every city, but I usually go, if there is no very special circumstances, I try not to trouble people. At the roadside, five cents a bowl of noodles, pork, fill their stomachs on the line. I wear the clothes are tailored to buy fabric.

China Newsweek: We still want to know why you do not want to give your child stay a little, so that they will be more decent than some?

Chen cursor: I like this man a mirror in my heart how to think on how to say, how do I was such a small character. I was a child growing in that environment, the brother and sister have starved to death. People know only get through the winter warmth of the sun, people can grow only in the Incentive.

I'm eight years older than my brother, a child, I often saw his mother put my brother on the bed and cried, holding the other baby feeding; rainy day, my brother sister rush in the harvest of wheat in the field, I But someone else at home mom income. Parental influence on children is particularly great.

third grade, I own 20 meters deep from fetching water, fetching water with two small wooden barrel 2 km walk to the market on the selling, a penny a quick drink, a summer I earned more than four money. Sept. 1 opening, I am particularly pleased that the ability to put the book back home, was a piece of eight cents. Just got home,uggs sheepskin, my mother told me,uggs outlet, you see that little Xizi next home crying,moncler online, no money to pay tuition. I said nothing, went to school to help him pay the tuition, the book holds to his home.

It was 1978, I was on the third grade, I helped a neighbor child to pay the tuition fees for eight cents, in 2008, I received the \From an eight cents to 1.8 million, reform and opening up has also taken three years.

China News Weekly: You said in the blog, your sister, Chun-Hua Chen dishes have been eleven years, and now earns fifteen hundred a month, my brother has also made security a month at most thousand dollars. Now or so?

Chen cursor: Yes, still do. My brother and sister are in my company had three-three. My sister is now a vegetable market vegetables in Jiangning, a small restaurant farm food. Eight o'clock in the morning to go to work, ninety points to go home at night, it is now 1800 a month. My brother as a security guard is 2500 a month, which is now the price. A few years ago only a few hundred pieces, a thousand.

China Newsweek: What advice do you have them? Why not help them?

Chen cursor: first there, and now the case. My brother and sister has two children at home, I am so over the years, it has maintained a 2,000 dollars a month, these children's books tuition, living expenses are enough.

China News Weekly: so much talk about your experience, from fighting poverty to the rich,moncler coats, the wealth of experience you treat any difference?

Chen cursor: new business, is eager to earn more money needed, accumulating to several millions, tens of millions, I get the money to do it? Too valuable to be used. Chen cursor today is a rich man, unwilling to do the wealth of the miser. What is wealth? Worldly possessions, wealth, water, and I donated a philosophy. Secondly, I want to achieve maximum value in my life, I want to remember history and the people of China Chen cursor, like Lei Feng to remember that.

\What?

Chen cursor: He wanted to do something in China. Microsoft made a lot of money in China, China would like to give back to people in need. Taken from China, giving back to China.

China News Weekly: how do you see this charity dinner?

Chen cursor: Our invitation made it clear that Gates and Buffett want to be a private exchange, not invited to participate in any media, is a charity and environmental protection on the exchange of private dinner.

China News Weekly: they have contributed to China's rich mean?

Chen cursor: no. Regal China mainly want charity how to better communicate the healthy development of the money voluntarily to help out people who need help; how environmental protection, not to maximize profits at the expense of future generations to live in conditions we do not damage the environment .

China Newsweek: It is reported that China's fear of being urged to donate dinner rich, wealthy friends around you so much, can we analyze,UGG Online Shop, what is their attitude?

Chen cursor: the mentality of the rich are afraid to donate, there are two. The first, after he donated a significant fear of the rich,ugg boots women, the rich were afraid of the tax department after the investigation, afraid of the departments concerned to donate cord, afraid to get into trouble the upper body. Second, some would like to donate, but donations go, how to use the money he did not understand.

China Newsweek: What is their greatest fear?

Chen cursor: actually fear most is fear of the IRS,women moncler coat, the Inland Revenue Department investigation. Because he can not stand investigation. Ten companies now have six or seven companies in question are investigated.

for those who do not fulfill their social responsibilities of the rich, the state must follow rules of the game, tracing the origin of the money.

China News Weekly: We also scared a lot of wealthy donors, but it is bare you donate, the span is not some big?

Chen cursor: each person's values are different. Many entrepreneurs are not up to this realm and mind.

two or three years ago, I pledge to donate 95% of all personal possessions, the Bill? Gates to come to China, many rich afraid to go, fear of persuading people to donate. I heard the news, felt a little angry. I thought, have donated 95%,ugg outlet store, 5% still left to do? Simply have to donate to forget. I'll be with Bill? Gates wrote to sleep one or two o'clock at night I got up, spent more than an hour, I took the 1090 words written.

letter is written inside the night of September 4, and 5 at five o'clock in the afternoon I posted on my website. Soon, People on the front page down on the site.

China News Weekly: those around you rich beyond your open letter, what kind of feedback to you?

Chen cursor: Some of the rich are usually good friends, they told me: Chen cursor, you give Bill? Gates, Buffett close-up of the letter, you privately to him on the line, to the media What announcement? We have to do a pressure, where all had bulging spine, it is also not quite the spine.

China News Weekly: Do you kind of \

Chen cursor: 2008, I proposed to levy inheritance tax the rich, high-consumption tax, fixed assets tax and environmental taxes. I call on our country estate is now up to develop a policy, at least 5 to 10 years should do so. Because 10 to 15 years later, our country basically rich people a generation to 60 years old, this is our country's rich generation intensive transfer of wealth to the rich second period. Just within this decade, be sure to estate duty.

I know a lot of rich second generation, more than 50% are high consumers of our country's future, speaking bluntly point, that is ours. Second-generation wealth onto the rich, they can not manage better? In their hands, they will squander it away. Sixty five per cent of second-generation rich hold so many resources, wealth of resources, network resources, etc., they could not control, not that wasted it?

China News Weekly: So you're ready to donate old, do not give children and grandchildren to stay a little?

Chen cursor: I have been donated by doing. I am young and strong,moncler men, a few years to fight, fight to the billion is also possible. My company to go public. After that people can buy my stock for a lot.

China News Weekly: is prepared in the domestic market it?

Chen cursor: still in the pipeline, China, Hong Kong want the. At that time I like to support people to support as Wong Lo Kat, I have to buy the stock, Bill? Gates, Buffett to buy also, and future assets of over billion may also ah. I created a greater value back to society, I help many more thing.

if I put energy into doing business on,

I think I might make a million are not

China News Weekly: charity does not enterprises will be distributed to your energy?

Chen cursor: no. I half to do business, half of the charity. Charities do more intangibles to me the more in return. Although 95% of my business comes from second-hand, but now my business is overwhelmed, and now to get business owners across the country are willing to come to me to do.

China News Weekly: If you do all the time to devote to the business, professional people to do your charity, the effect would be better?

Chen cursor: no. If I put energy into doing business, I think I may have not earn a million.

China Newsweek: It is not to say that charity, or give you a good reputation and brings economic benefits to you?

Chen cursor: This I admit. Society gave me the invisible return. I hope that 95% of the business also gave first-hand like I did, I left to make money, right hand can really help a lot of people who need help.

China News Weekly: Do you consistently for so many years doing charity, difficult?

Chen cursor: not difficult. I did not feel very hard, I feel very happy. I sleep at night,uggs for cheap, ha ha ha laugh woke up, at least three times a week. Sometimes wake up after the laughter, happy too fell to the ground, and sometimes too happy stamping feet straight in bed.

China Newsweek: What dream it?

Chen cursor: to do this dream, because I have helped many people who come to thank, give me a banner, thank you, native, came to see me on the knees, my tears crackling . I changed the fate of many people, are come to thank me, I remember that my heart was happy.

China Newsweek: There are no similar examples of your dreams true particularly impressed you?

Chen cursor: the story too much, I help the population exceeded seventy million people, my honor breakthrough thousand seven hundred copies of the certificate. Banner three thousand faces, ethnic minorities bring me hada have been million.

China News Weekly: Do you think the Chinese wealthy charities doing enough?

Chen cursor: not enough, China's richest charity can do worse million miles from the heart. According to my ideas, I want to play the next ten years to create the world's most China Charity power.

China News Weekly: Ten years will be able to fight the world's most charitable power of love it?

Chen cursor: I am confident, I continuously push forward reform, and promote the rich wealth of knowledge and values, I volunteered to research how to get rich out of his pocket money to return to the community.

China News Weekly: the values of charity make you a great change?

Chen cursor: the cursor will not die of old age I Chen. Why? So I went to a certain day, I feel to your children, when the burden to society and can not do anything, I will declare my assets are all clearly and simply donate a handful of sleeping pills and then I will I shall never sleep. I will not burden on society and what the children, I am this person is this character. I now do an example for young people,Ugg shoes, older people will also do an example. ★ (Xinhua / Pang Qinghui text / Zhou Hao Liu Qian)


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论